"Fan Creations" Tag Category Requests

🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@Wiimeiser
I didn’t notice those but you’re right. Maybe the tag can just be removed then, and retag the newest ones under style emulation since they’re emulating Round Trip’s style. The older images should probably just remove that tag altogether.
That image you linked probably shouldn’t even have this tag tbh though.
Yeah I saw that one thanks >~<
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
I’ve gone and removed it from the three images hidden by my main filter, but ironically I think those are the closest to actually warranting the tag since the one image in the set my filter doesn’t block >>2691522 seems to indicate the artist was doing a parody in the style, or something like that.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
Hmmm … none of the prawn-a-thon posts are publicly visible. I mean, the title of them is, but no images, so there’s no way for someone not a Patreon of theirs to link the image to the set. And I can’t find any of the images from this set on their official site. On that site the images’s names seem even less descriptive.
It seems like a better practice is to alias the Patreon only title to the publicly announced title on their Twitter, since that is the one that is publicly visible?
Cause right now that’s the only place that someone who is not a patreon can actually see the image and the title together in one place.
Background Pony #2450
Following a little discussion from the General Tag Discussion thread beginning here, music tags:
discord (song) -> discord (eurobeat brony) and then categorize it
luna (eurobeat brony)
beyond her garden
pony rock anthem
flutterwonder
sunshine and celery stalks
love me cheerilee
super ponybeat
gypsy bard (should this imply friendship is witchcraft? Maybe not, because other things like cult leader fluttershy and sweetie bot don’t)
pinkie’s brew
pinkamena party
no morality
academy of booty
rainblood and vomit
(I only know these because they kind of stand out when you’re scrolling)
rainbow factory song - I’d rename the tag with parentheses, or otherwise, nuke it on the assumption that “fanfic:rainbow factory, song reference” is how to identify the WoodenToaster song.
awoken - not sure what to do here, perhaps generate a new tag “awoken (song)” or else depend on concurrent tagging with “fanfic:rainbow factory” to distinguish it from other things called “awoken”
There does not appear to be a tag for the song Nightmare Night. A few related pics are found by “nightmare night, song reference”
I’m sure there must be more, it’s just getting a little hard to remember the brony music prime

“It’s been 84 years…”
Vylet Pony (not sure if vylet pony should be implied by these, or let them stand on their own)
antonymph
fish whisperer
bonnie (vylet pony)
super pony world
everything glimmer
lesbian ponies with weapons
queen of misfits
harper
non-existent meet cute <-> idlyam (the song is titled NONEXISTENT MEET​-​CUTE [IDLYAM] so IDK what to suggest) and then categorize it
mystic acoustics -> mystic acoustics (album) and then categorize it
starship ponyville
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide