Further synonyms for "raspberry noise"

Tagging Discussion » Further synonyms for "raspberry noise" Search Posts
Background Pony #5E37
pbbtt alias-> raspberry noise unless “pbbtt” is going to be the title of this template by lollipony which you can see is the dominant majority of that tag, and in that case, imply-> tongue out, raspberry noise, cascade implications raspberry, onomatopoeia  

pfft alias-> raspberry noise unless it’s going to be restricted to that particular spelling of the onomatopoeia, in which case a bit of cleanup is needed, and imply-> raspberry noise, cascade implications raspberry, onomatopoeia  

pffftftpfpfffttff alias-> raspberry noise

Bonus note: pwffzzt is a particular template and shouldn’t be aliased, but imply-> squishy cheeks, tongue out, raspberry noise, cascade implications raspberry, onomatopoeia, and also potentially imply derp but I could see someone drawing something not derped that’d be close enough, some day.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

I can’t do the aliases here, but I just wanna add that I originally made “pbbtt” specifically for that set of images. That was probably a dumb idea, and IMO should be aliased.
Background Pony #5E37
@Litrojia  
“lollipony’s raspberry”/“lollipony’s raspberries” would align with other named YCH sets, I think.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide