Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vinyl Fluff in topic General Tag Discussion

Vinyl Fluff
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

What the Fluff?
If there's a better term that would accurately describe it without it being confused for @`Nipple Outline@`, I wouldn't be against it. My original name wasn't perfect. Solitude and I had a short discussion where we tried to figure one out that would be appropriate but non-confusing. He brought up the @`Nondescript Nipples@`, and I really liked that because it was descriptive (heh, no pun intended) of the physical attributes or lackthereof of the subject, without risking getting it confused for another.
No reason given
Edited by Vinyl Fluff
Vinyl Fluff
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

What the Fluff?
If there's a better term that would accurately describe it without it being confused for @Nipple Outline@, I wouldn't be against it. My original name wasn't perfect. Solitude and I had a short discussion where we tried to figure one out that would be appropriate but non-confusing. He brought up the @Nondescript Nipples@, and I really liked that because it was descriptive (heh, no pun intended) of the physical attributes or lackthereof of the subject, without risking getting it confused for another.
No reason given
Edited by Vinyl Fluff