Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic General Tag Discussion

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I think I found a problem with the description for @`multeity@`:

@

`
multeity@`:
[bq]

>
Multiple copies of the same character in a single scene.

>
>
If it's only a double, see the tag "self ponidox". For pictures with different versions of the same character (e.g. Fluttershy and Flutterbat together), see the tag "duality". For pictures where a pony version and humanized/EQG version of the same character appear, see the tag "human ponidox". [/bq][bq] If it'
`
s *only a double*, *see the tag "self ponidox"*.`: For 

>
pictures with *different versions of the same character* (e.g. Fluttershy and Flutterbat together), *see the tag "duality"*. [/bq]@self ponidox@:
[bq] *
Two or more versions** of the same character are present in the scene **(at least one being anthro or pony)*

>
> **
For example, male and female versions, or human and pony versions** [/bq]
Reason: Redundant quote box
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I think I found a problem with the description for @multeity@:

@multeity@:
[bq] Multiple copies of the same character in a single scene.

If it's only a double, see the tag "self ponidox". For pictures with different versions of the same character (e.g. Fluttershy and Flutterbat together), see the tag "duality". For pictures where a pony version and humanized/EQG version of the same character appear, see the tag "human ponidox". [/bq][bq] If it's *only a double*, *see the tag "self ponidox"*. For pictures with *different versions of the same character* (e.g. Fluttershy and Flutterbat together), *see the tag "duality"*. [/bq]@self ponidox@:
[bq] *Two or more versions* of the same character are present in the scene *(at least one being anthro or pony)*

*For example, male and female versions, or human and pony versions* [/bq]
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I found a problem with the description for @multeity@:

@multeity@:

If it's only a double, see the tag "self ponidox". For pictures with different versions of the same character (e.g. Fluttershy and Flutterbat together), see the tag "duality". For pictures where a pony version and humanized/EQG version of the same character appear, see the tag "human ponidox". [/bq][bq] If it's *only* a double*, *see the tag "self ponidox"*. For pictures with *different versions of the same character* (e.g. Fluttershy and Flutterbat together), *see the tag "duality"*. [/bq]@self ponidox@:
[bq] *Two or more versions* of the same character are present in the scene *(at least one being anthro or pony)*

No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"@Wildcard71":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=4900292#post_4900292
I found a problem with the description for @multeity@:

@multeity@:

If it's only a double, see the tag "self ponidox". For pictures with different versions of the same character (e.g. Fluttershy and Flutterbat together), see the tag "duality". For pictures where a pony version and humanized/EQG version of the same character appear, see the tag "human ponidox". [/bq][bq] If it's *only* a double, *see the tag "self ponidox"*. For pictures with *different versions of the same character* (e.g. Fluttershy and Flutterbat together), *see the tag "duality"*. [/bq]@self ponidox@:

No reason given