Viewing last 25 versions of post by Litrojia in topic General Tag Discussion

Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

"[@Knight of the Raven":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5037764#post_5037764
)  
Given that many tags imply "[wings":](/tags/wings) and "[horn":](/tags/horn), I think the prevailing sentiment among staff is to tag them where applicable.

A new tag for different dresses would probably be useful, though I'm not up on the newer EQG stuff and don't know what it could be called. Also, I don't expect another use of the tag "cruise outfit" will ever come up, but if one does, we can revisit this.

I think those edits have some artistic value, so I don't mind the artist tag there.

"

[
@Brainless-Mind":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5041474#post_5041474

)  
I figured I'd look around to see if any zebra/kirin hybrid OC creators had a name for them to use, and I discovered that we already have the tag "[zebra kirin":](/tags/zebra+kirin). I made this the official tag for this use.

"

[
@Markiz93":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5039263#post_5039263
)  
I'm hesitant here. While those _*are_* wagons, it feels excessive to tag images of interiors where it's not visibly a wagon as "wagon".
Reason: formatting
Edited by Litrojia