Viewing last 25 versions of post by ☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬ in topic General Tag Discussion

☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Lincoln Brewster time
"[@Knight of the Raven":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5047907#post_5047907
[bq="Knight
) of 

>
the Raven"] "[@Background Pony #7C7A":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5047829#post_5047829
"
)
> [
@lincolnbrewsterfan":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5047868#post_5047868
)
>
Don't make the same mistake I did when I first joined and tag something "[solo focus":](/tags/solo+focus) when it's actually "[solo":](/tags/solo), haha.[/bq]

Yes to this :D

[bq]

>
The other way round may explain why some cropped screencaps were tagged "solo;" they should actually have been tagged "solo focus." No excuse for the petting uploads though.
[/bq]

>

Good truce. :)
No reason given
☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Lincoln Brewster time
"@Knight of the Raven":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5047907#post_5047907
[bq="Knight of the Raven"] "@Background Pony #7C7A":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5047829#post_5047829
"@lincolnbrewsterfan":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5047868#post_5047868
Don't make the same mistake I did when I first joined and tag something "solo focus":/tags/solo+focus when it's actually "solo":/tags/solo, haha.[/bq]

Yes to this :D

[bq]The other way round may explain why some cropped screencaps were tagged "solo;" they should actually have been tagged "solo focus." No excuse for the petting uploads though.
[/bq]
Good truce. :)
No reason given