Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic General Tag Discussion

Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Science fiction fan
"[@Blissful690":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5049202#post_5049202
)  
I believe "Mecha Sonic" from the Sonic The Hedgehog franchise may be an example, given the name.

EDIT: Just for reference on those not too familiar with the franchise: While there is a character named "Metal Sonic", there actually is another robotic character in the series named "Mecha Sonic".
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Science fiction fan
"@Blissful690":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5049202#post_5049202
I believe "Mecha Sonic" from the Sonic The Hedgehog franchise may be an example, given the name.

EDIT: Just for reference on those not too familiar with the franchise: While there is a character named "Metal Sonic", there actually is another robotic character in the series named "Mecha Sonic".
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Science fiction fan
"@Blissful690":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5049202#post_5049202

EDIT: I know I am a biJust late fonr thre feresponsce (lots of unfortunate events happosened), and I know what everytoneo sfamid lin my absencer (haven'wit yet refreshed the page until after I edited tanchis);e: but wWhile there is a character named "Metal Sonic", there actually is another character in the series named "Mecha Sonic", and that is who I was actually referring to.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Science fiction fan

EDIT: I know I am a bit late on the response (lots of unfortunate events happened), and I know what everyone said in my absence (haven't yet refreshed the page until after I edited this); but while there is a character named "Metal Sonic", there actually is another character in the series named "Mecha Sonic", and that is who I was actually referring to.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Science fiction fan
No reason given