Viewing last 25 versions of post by Roseluck in topic General Tag Discussion

Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

"[@LightningBolt":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5059262#post_5059262
)  
I like pippzipp better too, but I thought I'd point out what I saw as an opportunity. Though Princess Luna makes a very good point here. G4 isn't alone anymore.

I _*think_* we're also supposed to discuss new ship names rather than someone going and making one up without feedback, but I forgot to mention that. If that's the case, as I said, pippzipp works for me.

"

[
@Princess Luna":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5059485#post_5059485
)  
Was this prompted by "[the inaugural pippzipp upload":](/images/2592694) being tagged with "[princest":](/tags/princest), by any chance? The timing checks out, haha. And proves your point.

"

[
@Pulse Wave":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5059503#post_5059503
)  
Would there be demand for the tag being used like this, though? Will there be people browsing for _*all_* princest ships, be it lunestia or pippzipp or whatever other royal sisters may show up in G5?

I need clarification about hats.

>>1512391t
>>2041355t

_

Epic Fails_* and _*Good Vibes_*; _*Spring Breakdown_* and _*I'm On A Yacht_*.Does Rainbow wear a "[baseball cap":](/tags/baseball+cap) or just a "[cap":](/tags/cap) in those? I'm not clear on the nuance between them in English.
No reason given
Edited by Roseluck