Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic General Tag Discussion

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"[@Knight of the Raven":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5065450#post_5065450
[bq="Knight
) of 

>
the Raven"] >>2153431t

>
>
That's a "[sports visor":](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_visor) on her head, correct? This specific picture is already tagged "[visor":](/tags/visor), which... isn't the same thing according to the results. At all.

>
>
I want to make sure before I bring the "[sports visor":](/tags/sports+visor) tag up from its grand total of _*7_* results.
[/bq]
>
Looking into the "@[`visor@":`](/tags/visor) tag not only has this one result, but also has multiple other results of non-eyewear visors, starting as far back as some of the least recent results. This continues appearing in what I think is roughly 1 of 17 images throughout all results over time for the tag.

Is that enough to make @[`sports visor@`](/tags/sports+visor) instead imply @`visor@`?
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"@Knight of the Raven":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5065450#post_5065450
[bq="Knight of the Raven"] >>2153431t

That's a "sports visor":https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_visor on her head, correct? This specific picture is already tagged "visor":/tags/visor, which... isn't the same thing according to the results. At all.

I want to make sure before I bring the "sports visor":/tags/sports+visor tag up from its grand total of _7_ results.
[/bq]Looking into the "@visor@":/tags/visor tag not only has this one result, but also has multiple other results of non-eyewear visors, starting as far back as some of the least recent results. This continues appearing in what I think is roughly 1 of 17 images throughout all results over time for the tag.

Is that enough to make @sports visor@ instead imply @visor@?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"@Knight of the Raven":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5065450#post_5065450

That's a "sports visor":https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_visor on her head, correct? This specific picture is already tagged "visor":/tags/visor, which... isn't the same thing according to the results. At all.

I want to make sure before I bring the "sports visor":/tags/sports+visor tag up from its grand total of _7_ results.
[/bq]Looking into the "@visor@":/tags/visor tag not only has this one result, but also has multiple other results of non-eyewear visors, starting as far back as some of the least recent results. This continues appearing in what I think is roughly 1 of 17 images throughout all results over time for the tag.

If @visor@ is only intended for eyewear visors, I think a description should be attached.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[/bq]Looking into the "@visor@":/tags/visor tag not only has this one result, but also has multiple other results of non-eyewear visors, starting as far back as some of the least recent results. This continues appearing in what I think is roughly 1 of 157 images throughout all results over time for the tag.

If @visor@ is only intended for eyewear visors, I think a description should be attached.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[/bq]Looking into the "@visor@":/tags/visor tag not only has this one result, but also has multiple other results of non-eyewear visors, starting as far back as some of the least recent results. This continues appearing in what I think is roughly 1 of 185 images throughout all results over time for the tag.

No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[/bq]Looking into the "@visor@":/tags/visor tag not only has this one result, but also has multiple other results of non-eyewear visors, starting as far back as some of the least recent results. This continues appearing in what I think is roughly 1 of 18 images throughout all resulths over pagtimes for the tag.

No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[/bq]Looking into the "@visor@":/tags/visor tag not only has this one result, but also has multiple other results of non-eyewear visors, starting as far back as some of the least recent results. This continues appearing in what I think is roughly 1 of 18 images throughout the pages for the tag.

No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[/bq]Looking into the "@visor@":/tags/visor tag not only has this one result, but also has multiple other results of non-eyewear visors, starting as far back as some of the least recent results. This continues appearing in what I think is 1 of 18 images throughout the pages for the tag.

No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[/bq]Looking into the "@visor@":/tags/visor tag not only has this one result, but also has multiple other results of non-eyewear visors, some of whtartichng as far back as some of the least recent results.

No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[/bq]Looking into the "@visor@":/tags/visor tag not only has this one result, but also has multiple other results of non-eyewear visors, (some of which as far back as some of the least recent results).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[/bq]Looking into the "@visor@":/tags/visor tag not only has this one result, but also has multiple other results of non-eyewear visors (some of which neas far back as some of the least recent results).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[/bq]Looking into the "@visor@":/tags/visor tag not only has this one result, but also has multiple other results of non-eyewear visors (somanye of which near the least recent results).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[/bq]Looking into the "@visor@":/tags/visor tag not only has this one result, but also has multiple other results of non-eyewear visors (many of which near the least recent results).
No reason given