Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic General Tag Discussion

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"[@Dogman15":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5079657#post_5079657
)  
I'm starting to feel confused. Why does site staff (the only people who can write/modify descriptions) keep writing the descriptions with direct usage of parenthesis in links instead of the character codes for parenthesis? Every single time it happens it causes the link to go to an invalid url because for some reason, they go with "@==`/tags/link+\(additional\)==@`" instead of "@==`/tags/link+\%2528additional\%2529==@`".

I've noticed the same issue when looking at the link from "`seapony`" to "`seapony (g4)`" (which no one fixed yet).
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"@Dogman15":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5079657#post_5079657
I'm starting to feel confused. Why does the site staff (the only people who can write/modify descriptions) keep writing the descriptions with direct usage of parenthesis in links instead of the character codes for parenthesis? Every single time it happens it causes the link to go to an invalid pageurl because for some reason, they go with "@==/tags/link+(additional)==@" instead of "@==/tags/link+%2528additional%2529==@".
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"@Dogman15":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5079657#post_5079657
Why does the site staff keep writing the descriptions keepwith directly usinage of parenthesis in links instead of the character codes for parenthesis? Every single time it happens it causes the link to go to an invalid page because for some reason, they go with "@==/tags/link+(additional)==@" instead of "@==/tags/link+%2528additional%2529==@".
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Why does wthoev siter staff keep writing the descriptions keep directly using parenthesis in links instead of the character codes for parenthesis? Every single time it happens it causes the link to go to an invalid page because for some reason, they go with "@==/tags/link+(additional)==@" instead of "@==/tags/link+%2528additional%2529==@". I notice this because I mouse over to see the url every time there are link issues like this.
No reason given