Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic General Tag Discussion

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
All tags that imply "@[`pinkiecorn@":`](/tags/pinkiecorn) _*don't_* imply ["@`xk-class end-of-the-world scenario@":`](/tags/xk-dash-class+end-dash-of-dash-the-dash-world+scenario]), which I find kind of unusual (considering that's what the tag @`pinkiecorn@` implies).

Is this intentional in the case of ["@`alicorn six@":`](/tags/alicorn+six])?

EDIT: Looking more closely at the @`alicorn six@` tag, it doesn't imply anything other than the mane six and their alicorn form names. Not even [`alicorn`](/tags/alicorn).
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
All tags that imply "@pinkiecorn@":/tags/pinkiecorn _don't_ imply ["@xk-class end-of-the-world scenario@":/tags/xk-dash-class+end-dash-of-dash-the-dash-world+scenario], which I find kind of unusual (considering that's what the tag @pinkiecorn@ implies).

Is this intentional in the case of ["@alicorn six@":/tags/alicorn+six]?

EDIT: Looking more closely at the @alicorn six@ tag, it doesn't imply anything other than the mane six and their alicorn forms' tnagmes.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
All tags that imply "@pinkiecorn@":/tags/pinkiecorn _don't_ imply ["@xk-class end-of-the-world scenario@":/tags/xk-dash-class+end-dash-of-dash-the-dash-world+scenario], which I find kind of unusual (considering that's what the tag @pinkiecorn@ implies).

EDIT: Looking more closely at the @alicorn six@ tag, it doesn't imply anything other than the mane six and their alicorn forms' tags.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

EDIT: Looking at the @alicorn six@ tag, it seems like it doesn't imply anything other than the mane six and their alicorn forms' tags.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

EDIT: Looking at the @alicorn six@ tag, it seems like it doesn't imply anything other than the mane six and their alicorn forms' tags.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

No reason given