Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #52BA in topic General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #52BA
"[@Panko Pai":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5134937#post_5134937
"
)  
[
discarded clothing":](/tags/discarded+clothing), for situations like your link. It wouldn't apply for some other situations of unworn clothing, eg. a rack of Rarity's dresses in her boutique.

"

[
@LightningBolt":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5134941#post_5134941
[bq="LightningBolt"]
)  

>
No one is tagging eyes or ears as appendages but there is literally nothing problematic about tagging wings, horns, and tails.[/quote]
I don't understand your point here? It seems like you're saying that some incidental body parts are worth tagging and other incidental body parts aren't? Do you have some kind of guideline for what should and shouldn't get tagged?
[bq]

>
Tagging is a lot easier, less stressful, and friendly to others when things are more straightforward and less filled with arbitrary limitations and rules.[/bq]
I remain confused.

"

[
@TexasUberAlles":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5134947#post_5134947
[bq="TexasUberAlles"]
) " 

> [
@LightningBolt":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5134941#post_5134941
)
>
And yet, Parcly still has a Duck badge-- and got run out of the Teachers' Lounge-- for doing exactly that.[/bq]
Who? The what? I don't get the reference.

"

[
@LightningBolt":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5134949#post_5134949
)  
They kind of do harm, though. At least, for me, when I run into a wall of tags, my eyes kind of glaze over and I no longer can pick out anything that might actually be interesting to notice without significant concentration. Maybe if the site were able to sort very basic fact tags to the end, like it moves important tags such as characters and artist to the top...
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #52BA