Viewing last 25 versions of post by Litrojia in topic General Tag Discussion

Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

I might've mentioned this before, but I wanna talk more about the overtagging of G5 images. Is it cool if I get rid of [spoiler:g5](/tags/spoiler-colon-g5) on images that either already belong to established G5 media (and have [spoiler:MLP:ANG](/tags/spoiler-colon-my+little+pony-colon-+a+new+generation), [spoiler:MLP:TYT](/tags/spoiler-colon-my+little+pony-colon-+tell+your+tale), etc. in its place) or images that don't really spoil anything (character art revealing no plot developments*, 3D promo images)? Having spoiler:g5 on any kind of G5 image makes it useless, since [g5](/tags/g5) exists. Is it also reasonable to remove [MLP:ANG](/tags/my+little+pony-colon-+a+new+generation) and spoiler:MLP:ANG from art with G5 characters unrelated to the movie as well as images that are exclusively TYT (or any other future G5 media)?

*Unsure about this one. Stuff like the restoration of magic and Sunny's transformation are now being referenced in post-ANG material, and we don't have a "spoiler:s03e13" tag on every image of a winged Twilight. ~~I see [sunnycorn](/tags/sunnycorn) implies spoiler:MLP:ANG~~ (nevermind, it doesn't, just MLP:ANG, which will need to be de-implicated sooner or later~~ (nevermind, it doesn't, just MLP:ANG), and I suppose she hasn't appeared a whole lot in that form in toys and promo material yet, but earth pony Sunny with the hair stripes (does this have a tag yet) should probably be fair game IMO.
No reason given
Edited by Litrojia
Litrojia
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I might've mentioned this before, but I wanna talk more about the overtagging of G5 images. Is it cool if I get rid of [spoiler:g5](/tags/spoiler-colon-g5) on images that either already belong to established G5 media (and have [spoiler:MLP:ANG](/tags/spoiler-colon-my+little+pony-colon-+a+new+generation), [spoiler:MLP:TYT](/tags/spoiler-colon-my+little+pony-colon-+tell+your+tale), etc. in its place) or images that don't really spoil anything (character art revealing no plot developments*, 3D promo images)? Having spoiler:g5 on any kind of G5 image makes it useless, since [g5](/tags/g5) exists. Is it also reasonable to remove [MLP:ANG](/tags/my+little+pony-colon-+a+new+generation) and spoiler:MLP:ANG from art with G5 characters unrelated to the movie as well as images that are exclusively TYT (or any other future G5 media)?

*Unsure about this one. Stuff like the restoration of magic and Sunny's transformation are now being referenced in post-ANG material, and we don't have a "spoiler:s03e13" tag on every image of a winged Twilight. ~~I see [sunnycorn](/tags/sunnycorn) implies spoiler:MLP:ANG, which will need to be de-implicated sooner or later~~ (nevermind, it doesn't, just MLP:ANG), and I suppose she hasn't appeared a whole lot in that form in toys and promo material yet, but earth pony Sunny with the hair stripes (does this have a tag yet) should probably be fair game IMO.
No reason given
Edited by Litrojia
Litrojia
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

*Unsure about this one. Stuff like the restoration of magic and Sunny's transformation are now being referenced in post-ANG material, and we don't have a "spoiler:s03e13" tag on every image of a winged Twilight. ~~I see [sunnycorn](/tags/sunnycorn) implies spoiler:MLP:ANG~~ (nevermind, it doesn't, just MLP:ANG), and I suppose she hasn't appeared a whole lot in that form in toys and promo material yet, but earth pony Sunny with the hair stripes (does this have a tag yet) should probably be fair game IMO.
No reason given
Edited by Litrojia
Litrojia
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

*Unsure about this one. Stuff like the restoration of magic and Sunny's transformation are now being referenced in post-ANG material, and we don't have a "spoiler:s03e13" tag on every image of a winged Twilight. I see S[sunnycorn](/tags/sunnycorn) implies spoiler:MLP:ANG, and I suppose she hasn't appeared a whole lot in that form in toys and promo material yet, but earth pony Sunny with the hair stripes (does this have a tag yet) should probably be fair game IMO.
Reason: tag link
Edited by Litrojia