Viewing last 25 versions of post by πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½ in topic General Tag Discussion

πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
[@Background Pony \#52BA](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5217307#post_5217307)
> [@cheezedoodle](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5217300#post_5217300)
> AFAIK, tags for peoples' names/usernames signify things related to those people's content, often musicians, and not necessarily created *by* them. Fanart, often. So, they definitely shouldn't be aliased into `artist:`-prefixed versions. They're also more general than `oc:` tags even if they share the same name.
>
> Generally, people's names don't get categorized, right? [tara strong](/tags/tara+strong) is green, [pen stroke](/tags/pen+stroke) is green (and not a musician), [sibsy](/tags/sibsy) is an account name/nickname and is green (and [sometimes used apart from the associated character and human](/search?q=sibsy%2C+-wild+fire%2C+-sabrina+alberghetti))
>
> If a musician releases an album, that could be pink - I'd compare that to a `fanfic:` tag - as could song titles. But I think the people tags are fine as uncategorized tags.

I think categorizing the musician's album tag as pink is actually a good idea 😊