Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic General Tag Discussion

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I believe [`incorrect leg anatomy`](/tags/incorrect+leg+anatomy)'s description implies something that doesn't fit entirely with its list of images:
> Missing or reversed joints and other such anatomical errors. Applicable regardless of degree of anthropomorphisation - both horses and humans have same amount of joints in the limbs. For humanoid legs on otherwise quadruped characters, use [semi-anthro](/tags/semi-dash-anthro) instead (and don’t forget to remove [pony](/tags/pony) if it refers to same character)
Through a combination between that definition and what the term looks like: If both hind legs on all onscreen characters bend like a human's, then it should be considered `semi-anthro` instead of `incorrect leg anatomy`, no matter how odd the "forelegs" look (humanoids have arms; not forelegs).
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears