Viewing last 25 versions of post by UnderwoodART in topic General Tag Discussion

UnderwoodART
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Just Another Pink Pony
Completely unrelated to the discussion, but what the hell is going on with the `mantis pony` tag? It's not even slightly what I expected when I added my mantis-like Chrysalis there (which is admittedly a poor tagging, given she is not a "pony"). And while I'm mentioning her, I'm surprised `iridescent` and `membrane` have never been used before... is there a synonym I'm missing? `membranous wings` exists, but they're on her legs. "webbing" was a possibility (like webbed feet), but that's been aliased into `spider web`.

[@Background Pony \#52BA](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5235948#post_5235948)
But aren't tags how the filter system works? Surely if something is filtered out, like with the SFW default default filter, it shouldn't show up in the suggestion bar?

[@TexasUberAlles](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5235867#post_5235867)
Yeah, I knew about that, but it's a bit cumbersome. On e621 it's a link directly on the image you want to search.

[@radpanic](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5235907#post_5235907)
Oh, is that what that is? Well, it's a little easier to navigate to now at least.
Reason: added replies
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Just Another Pink Pony
Completely unrelated to the discussion, but what the hell is going on with the `mantis pony` tag? It's not even slightly what I expected when I added my mantis-like Chrysalis there (which is admittedly a poor tagging, given she is not a "pony"). And while I'm mentioning her, I'm surprised `iridescent` and `membrane` have never been used before... is there a synonym I'm missing? `membranous wings` exists, but they're on her legs.

[@Background Pony \#52BA](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5235948#post_5235948)
But aren't tags how the filter system works? Surely if something is filtered out, like with the SFW default default filter, it shouldn't show up in the suggestion bar?

[@TexasUberAlles](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5235867#post_5235867)
Yeah, I knew about that, but it's a bit cumbersome. On e621 it's a link directly on the image you want to search.

[@radpanic](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5235907#post_5235907)
Oh, is that what that is? Well, it's a little easier to navigate to now at least.
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony
Completely unrelated to the discussion, but what the hell is going on with the `mantis pony` tag? It's not even slightly what I expected when I added my mantis-like Chrysalis there (which is admittedly a poor tagging, given she is not a "pony"). And while I'm mentioning her, I'm surprised `iridescent` and `membrane` have never been used before... is there a synonym I'm missing? `membranous wings` exists, but they're on her legs.

Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

Reason: added reply
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

But aren't tags how the filter system works? Surely if something is filtered out, like the default filter, it shouldn't show up in the suggestion bar?
Reason: added reply
Edited by UnderwoodART