Viewing last 25 versions of post by UnderwoodART in topic General Tag Discussion

UnderwoodART
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Just Another Pink Pony
[@Background Pony \#7C7A](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5236349#post_5236349)
I think that's something you need to post a new topic on, since this thread is more about theory and questions.
---

Why does `anatomically correct` imply vulva and described as female-only? Are images of male horses with a sheath not "anatomically correct"?

Also, I think the `brand` tag needs to be looked at, as it is extremely mixed between "product brand", "branding iron" and... I don't even know why some are there. I suggest this tag be split into "brand name" and "branding iron", and maybe or not imply `branding` with it, or alias it, since branding is also a multiple-meaning word.

Now this is going to be a niche question to ask, but I just uploaded [some old gift art of a yogurt pony OC](/images/2856823), but I'm a little confused about the name. I've only ever known it as "Activia", but it has been tagged here as "Yogurty". Looking at the [`yogurt pony`](/tags/yogurt+pony) tag, I'm thinking there might be some confusion between two similar characters. I say this because [`oc:yogurty`](/tags/oc-colon-yogurty) seems to be Lumineko's OC, and that's not who I drew mine for. If nothing else, I think their OC is in the pot, and the OC I drew has a full body, which makes me think that this art (>>1402336) was incorrectly retagged. However there's also some confusion over whether the name is "Activia" or "Activias", but I think the "s" comes from "activias.tumblr.com", as in the possessive. I could be wrong, but there has been no activity on the tumblr since 2019, so I doubt I'll get a reply there. So, I'm going to go ahead and retag that art `oc:activia`, and we can change it again later if decided.

[Update] So looking at the other uploads in more detail, I'm starting to wonder if they are all the same character and not Lumineko's OC, based on >>694174. It looks to me like `user:4l3x` is the single reason all of these pieces were tagged `Yogurty`, but it's unclear when it starting being called that. I'm wondering if the point at which Lumineko started drawing the person's OC with the spiral hair/head/top, they basically made it their own character? I'm not going to link every picture here and explain my thoughts, but if you can make sense of what's going on, I'd appreciate it. If I'm wrong, then you can change my `oc:activia` tags to `oc:yogurty`, but I'm not convinced they're the same character.
Reason: +brand+yogurt+update
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Just Another Pink Pony
[@Background Pony \#7C7A](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5236349#post_5236349)
I think that's something you need to post a new topic on, since this thread is more about theory and questions.
---

Why does `anatomically correct` imply vulva and described as female-only? Are images of male horses with a sheath not "anatomically correct"?

Also, I think the `brand` tag needs to be looked at, as it is extremely mixed between "product brand", "branding iron" and... I don't even know why some are there. I suggest this tag be split into "brand name" and "branding iron", and maybe or not imply `branding` with it, or alias it, since branding is also a multiple-meaning word.

Now this is going to be a niche question to ask, but I just uploaded [some old gift art of a yogurt pony OC](/images/2856823), but I'm a little confused about the name. I've only ever known it as "Activia", but it has been tagged here as "Yogurty". Looking at the [`yogurt pony`](/tags/yogurt+pony) tag, I'm thinking there might be some confusion between two similar characters. I say this because [`oc:yogurty`](/tags/oc-colon-yogurty) seems to be Lumineko's OC, and that's not who I drew mine for. If nothing else, I think their OC is in the pot, and the OC I drew has a full body, which makes me think that this art (>>1402336) was incorrectly retagged. However there's also some confusion over whether the name is "Activia" or "Activias", but I think the "s" comes from "activias.tumblr.com", as in the possessive. I could be wrong, but there has been no activity on the tumblr since 2019, so I doubt I'll get a reply there. So, I'm going to go ahead and retag that art `oc:activia`, and we can change it again later if decided.
Reason: +brand+yogurt
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony
---

Now this is going to be a niche question to ask, but I just uploaded [some old gift art of a yogurt pony OC](/images/2856823), but I'm a little confused about the name. I've only ever known it as "Activia", but it has been tagged here as "Yogurty". Looking at the [`yogurt pony`](/tags/yogurt+pony) tag, I'm thinking there might be some confusion between two similar characters. I say this because [`yogurty`](/tags/oc-colon-yogurty) seems to be Lumineko's OC, and that's not who I drew mine for. If nothing else, I think their OC is in the pot, and the OC I drew has a full body, which makes me think that this art (>>1402336) was incorrectly retagged. However there's also some confusion over whether the name is "Activia" or "Activias", but I think the "s" comes from "activias.tumblr.com", as in the possessive. I could be wrong, but there has been no activity on the tumblr since 2019, so I doubt I'll get a reply there. So, I'm going to go ahead and retag that art `oc:activia`, and we can change it again later if decided.
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

[@BNow this is going to be a niche question to ask, but I just uploaded [some old gift art of a yogundrt Ppony \#7OC7A](/images/2856823), but I'm a little confused aborut the name. I've only ever known it as/ "Activia", but it has been tagged here as "Yogurty". Looking/ at the [`yogurt picony`](/tags/yogeneural-t+pony) tag-d, I'm thinking there might be some confussion?p between two similar charact_ers. I say thid=5236349#ps because [`yogurty`](/tags/oc-colon-yogurt_5236349y)
I
seems tho be Lumineko's OC, and that's snot who I drew mine for. If nothing youelse, I think theedir OC is in tohe post, a nd the OC I drew thas a full bopdy, which omakes me thin,k that this art (>>1402336) was incorrectly retagged. However thiere's also some confusion over whether the nadme is m"Activia" ore "Activias", bout I think the "s" comes fryom "activias.tumblr.com", as in the possessive. I could qbe wrong, but there has been no activity on the tumblr since 2019, so I doubt I'll get a reply there. So, I'm going to go ahead and retag that art `oc:activia`, and we can change it again later if decided.
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

Reason: +brand
Edited by UnderwoodART