Viewing last 25 versions of post by UnderwoodART in topic General Tag Discussion

UnderwoodART
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Just Another Pink Pony
[@Background Pony \#52BA](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5239081#post_5239081)
I'm personally for an `au:` prefix, like the `meme:` prefix. We need more quantifiers to make sense of all the possible tags now, especially obscure ones.

[@Background Pony \#7C7A](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5239086#post_5239086)
Seamless seems like a good choice for that. `repeating` has also been used once.
Also, a quick google search shows that 'unicorn deer' are a thing, so I'd just go with that. A [Shadhavar](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadhavar) is visually similar based on that wiki image, but doesn't have the same horn properties.
Reason: added 'repeating'
Edited by UnderwoodART