Viewing last 25 versions of post by cheezedoodle in topic General Tag Discussion

cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
[@UnderwoodART](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5245816#post_5245816)
> What is the policy for tagging the contents of a cutie mark? I know you only tag cutie marks it when they're separate (like a reference sheet), but if an OC has a potion bottle for a cutie mark, would you tag 'potion bottle'? I did so a while ago, but I'm starting to think that was wrong.

In general the contents of cutie marks are not tagged, if it's on a character. If it's just standing alone as a closeup or the image of the mark itself, sure.

This is my personal opinion.

[@Background Pony \#75DB](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5246576#post_5246576)
> [plush pony](/tags/plush+pony) could use a description, and a reference to [pony plushie](/tags/pony+plushie).
>

How is this "Artwork of a character that's a living plushie doll, not an IRL plushie doll."

[@Phoenixflambe](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5246577#post_5246577)
> This tin can bird now has a name.
>
> https://derpibooru.org/tags/kenneth

There's a thread for [official character names](https://derpibooru.org/forums/tagging/topics/general-topic-for-character-tag-categorization). It's been updated now.

[@Brainless-Mind](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5246658#post_5246658)
Hair tie is done. Greenhouse was done some time ago.
No reason given
Edited by cheezedoodle
cheezedoodle
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Bit -

[@UnderwoodART](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5245816#post_5245816)
> What is the policy for tagging the contents of a cutie mark? I know you only tag cutie marks it when they're separate (like a reference sheet), but if an OC has a potion bottle for a cutie mark, would you tag 'potion bottle'? I did so a while ago, but I'm starting to think that was wrong.

In general the contents of cutie marks are not tagged, if it's on a character. If it's just standing alone as a closeup or the image of the mark itself, sure.

[@Background Pony \#75DB](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5246576#post_5246576)
> [plush pony](/tags/plush+pony) could use a description, and a reference to [pony plushie](/tags/pony+plushie).
>

How is this "Artwork of a character that's a living plushie doll, not an IRL plushie doll."

[@Phoenixflambe](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5246577#post_5246577)
>

There's a thread for [official character names](https://derpibooru.org/forums/tagging/topics/general-topic-for-character-tag-categorization). It's been updated now..
No reason given
Edited by cheezedoodle
cheezedoodle
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -

>

>

There's a thread for [official character names](https://derpibooru.org/forums/tagging/topics/general-topic-for-character-tag-categorization). It's been updated now..
No reason given
Edited by cheezedoodle
cheezedoodle
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -

[@
Background Pony \#75DB](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5246576#post_5246576)
>

No reason given
Edited by cheezedoodle