Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #52BA in topic General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #52BA
Is (not safe) [daphne dress](/tags/daphne+dress) a known term? I tried to Google it and got the Scooby Doo character; excluding "scooby" and "purple", I get what seem to me like inconsistent styles generally not matching what the tag is starting to get applied to.

If it *is* a thing, is >>2857786 one? If it isn't a thing, are these dresses [cocktail dress](/tags/cocktail+dress)es instead?

[edit] I see now that it's an outfit meme originating from Twitter user @babie_fluff. That would mean that >>2148953 *shouldn't* be tagged with it because it predates the meme, right?
Reason: found it
Edited by Background Pony #52BA
Background Pony #52BA
Is (not safe) [daphne dress](/tags/daphne+dress) a known term? I tried to Google it and got the Scooby Doo character; excluding "scooby" and "purple", I get what seem to me like inconsistent styles generally not matching what the tag is starting to get applied to.

If it *is* a thing, is >>2857786 one? If it isn't a thing, are these dresses [cocktail dress](/tags/cocktail+dress)es instead?

[edit] I see now that it's an outfit meme. That would mean that >>2148953 *shouldn't* be tagged with it because it predates the meme, right?
Reason: found it
Edited by Background Pony #52BA