Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #52BA in topic General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #52BA
[@saby](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5264638#post_5264638)
It's not even just endless scrolling - a paginated feed is just as useless because the page something is on will change as new things get posted. (But yes, endless scrolling is annoying in other ways too.)

[@TexasUberAlles](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5264710#post_5264710)
> Twotter is even *worse* about it because if you use uBlock Origin to kill their garbage "Sign in now! *tee hee!*" popovers, it won't even let you scroll down more than two screens.
That's when you use an extension like Stylus to clobber the CSS. At the moment, `html { overflow: initial !important; overscroll-behavior-y: initial !important; }` is what I have going for Twitter.
(Or, one of several Nitter-based Twitter proxies)

---

[@Litrojia](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5264699#post_5264699)
Huh yeah, that's pretty strange.
A lot of it seems to have originated [in this thread starting at this post](/forums/tagging/topics/parent-tags-implications?post_id=3561451#post_3561451) but I can't find any earlier discussion where the cited tag "parents:giltavia" was set up with it.

---

[@Brainless-Mind](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5264660#post_5264660)
And yet, I still don't see that you've made any threads with the alias suggestions you had...
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #52BA