Viewing last 25 versions of post by Roseluck in topic General Tag Discussion

Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

[@NightStalker](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5264932#post_5264932)
As far as I know, that'd be [equestria girls, *plus* human coloration](/search?page=1&q=equestria+girls%2Chuman+coloration).

[Humanized](/tags/humanized) is actually incompatible with [Equestria Girls if I ](/tags/equnderstriand+girls), cfor filtering purposectlys. Even if Spike the regular dog was turned into a (EqG) human, I'm not certain that' wouldn't count as humanized if I understand right.
No reason given
Edited by Roseluck
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

[@NightStalker](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5264932#post_5264932)
As far as I know, that'd be [equestria girls, *plus* human coloration](/search?page=1&q=equestria+girls%2Chuman+coloration).

[Humanized](/tags/humanized) is actually incompatible with Equestria Girls if I understand correctly. WEvell, the characters who're already human anyway.if Spike the regular dog drawn as a htumarned wintould bea (EqG) humanized, forI'm insotance, complerte wain th humant'd coloratiount ifas relevhumantized.
No reason given
Edited by Roseluck