Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #52BA in topic General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #52BA
[@Background Pony \#25F4](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5276830#post_5276830)
> How is "reasonably sized crotchboobs" any less meaningful than "reasonably sized penis" or "sensibly-proportioned pregnancy"?
Those are also badly-named tags, and I don't think it supports your argument considering they have 50x fewer posts tagged than `teats`, and that about 1/3 of `crotchboobs` are tagged `teats` while fewer than 1/100 `pregnant` are tagged `sensibly-proportioned pregnancy` and 1/1000 `penis` are `reasonably sized penis`

> I know for a fact that "teats" causes confusion, as I'm constantly needing to remove it from images like >>2922914. Plus, the idiosyncratic use of the term means imports from places like e621 commonly end up mistagged.
That's a fair argument and I might agree with it. It's not what your original post was about nor what I replied to, though.

> Also, if "see-through" is only intended for clothing, why not "see-through clothing"?
That sounds like a good change, it makes it more immediately understandable.
It appears the alias was originally set up the other way around because [at the time, "see-through" was used way more](/forums/meta/topics/tag-aliases?post_id=2568576#post_2568576).

---

[@Blissful690](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5276841#post_5276841)
> Even though she officially became Dragon Lord at the end of the episode she first appeared in, Ember is still tagged as `princess ember` rather than `dragon lord ember`. It's been six years. Why hasn't the tag been aliased since then?
The description of the tag [dragon lord ember](/tags/dragon+lord+ember) explains why they're separate and when to use each.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #52BA