General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #8C70
>>2092983 (NSFW)  
Does anyone know the term for the tape at her crotch? I think I seen it before, but I can’t remember what it was called.
Background Pony #8C70
@Background Pony #D326  
Thanks. The description however claims:  
A small rectangular piece of cloth that goes over a girls vagina or anus. A maebari is a specific object, distinct from a bandaid. A bandaid on a pussy does not warrant the use of this tag.

There’s a bunch of images tagged there that are like this though; eg. (>>580414, >>591761, >>588463, >>498176 (deleted)). Given we have Nipple tape, should there be a similar tag for these not-maebari? Or is there one already?
Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
This shouldn’t be tagged dock cause it’s not the underside of the tail, right? I see something that kinda looks like a dock but it’s the upside of the tail so that can’t be it

>>2094230
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Rainboom Dash  
The dock is the actual tail limb, what’s left if you shave the long tail hairs off, an extension of the spine supported by tendons and muscles. If the top of the tail’s base doesn’t for some reason have proper long hair all the way up to the base, yes, the dock can be seen from the topside.
Yoshimon1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
@TexasUberAlles  
IMO it’s still derpibooru exclusive. Uploading something to the NATG is basically just embedding/linking the source post on EQD. And if the only source is Derpibooru…  
(Yes, technically the thumbnails get rehosted, but that’s just how the uploader works, not the artists’ decision.)
radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
They should probably be tagged as part of a set and maybe a universal tag called “incentive drive” or similar could cover all such types of pics regardless of content (making it not exclusive to weight gain).

Alright, I went and made an incentive drive tag, and stuck it on as many applicable images as I could find.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

This still applies to pictures that have been downloaded from here and posted elsewhere such as Tumblr or E621 as long as they are uploaded by someone other than the artist
Posting something on Derpi with the intent of using the link to send it to NATG specifically doesn’t fit the rule of the detailed tag description.
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
Do…do we need these? It looks like it’s mostly the work of one person…

One person who also seems to be responsible for purple changeling, yellow changeling, green changeling, white changeling, orange changeling, pink changeling, brown changeling and ice changeling, the latter seeming to refer to changelings with white, grey and/or blue color schemes.

None of these tags strike me as highly necessary. I’d been meaning to bring this up myself, but it seems you beat me to it.

EDIT: On an unrelated matter, there seems to be a tagging war a-brewin’ here:  

Specifically, twirax and its implications keep getting added and removed. There’ve been about three cycles of this as of me writing this.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@TexasUberAlles  
@Archonix  
What Archonix said, the full picture and source is available on Derpibooru alone. Also the phrasing of the description is stupid anyway, I prefer the previous one (which was basically “scaled-down versions uploaded by the artist elsewhere are fine as long as full-sized is available on Derpi alone”).
saby
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Zeb  
Ahegao should be understood as “pleasured beyond self control and self awareness”. The term itself consists of “ahe”, standing for unintelligible, automatic moany breaths resulting from relaxed, open airways and repeating impact, combined with “face”. A face that’s making such noises will not have focused eyes, or emit coherent speech.

It is frequently misused for ordinary pleasured-looking open-mouth faces. I’m fairly sure this is because people aren’t familiar with the distinction, or the less extreme tag (I sure didn’t know about it).

subtle but distinct ahegao

a more classical example
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide