General Tag Discussion

Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
The gay tag specifically states for “male on male” art. How does this pertain to images depicting a ménage à trois where both males are specifically penetrating a female?

>>2102152 (EXPLICIT) (This was a bad example. I totally didn’t notice the pony in the middle was a guy >.> )

Should this be tagged gay and straight? I just feel that people searching specifically for gay sex are not going to expect to see content where the two males aren’t, in fact, even touching.
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
@LightningBolt  
Would it? If the men aren’t actually interacting with eachother then I don’t believe the gay tag would apply.  
If they were kissing eachother or something when both are penetrating her then it would apply. But they’re not interacting with eachother at all.
Dogman15
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
@Barhandar  
I think it’s done if the OC’s name by itself would get confused with a common word (like Harmony) or with another OC of the same name (like Dragonfly). (At least, I wish it was done for Dragonfly. They’re both female changelings, but one is a quadruped from The Maretian and one is an anthro from who knows what.)
Background Pony #5A5A
@Barhandar  
I think it’s mostly at the discretion of the artist or uploader.

The most sensible thing would only be to use it when the oc name is pretty crowded or belongs to a well known oc, like Milky Way, but I have seen it on ocs with only a few entries in that name or with zero notoriety to the name.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
I don’t really see a problem with people making their OC tag something like Paige Turner (Cheezedoodle). They can’t come along and say “this OC name is mine, stop using it” though.

HOWEVER if it looks like someone is using an OC tag to harass someone or spam the tag it may be actionable.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Horses in the 🅱ack
So is every single already posted aged-up CMC pictured going to be tagged “Hilarious in hindsight” after episode 22 premieres?
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
@MadVillain  
Dunno what happened in that episode myself. But no. They should not be unless it’s a VERY close resemblance to the events of the episode.
PlotHole
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Born 100,000 years ago
I’ve noticed a number of pictures where a mod has added cameltoe (correctly), but the rating hasn’t been upgraded to questionable. According to the tag description, cameltoe is never less than questionable. Is this just an oversight, or has the policy changed?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide