General Tag Discussion

🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
What is the most efficient combination of tags to search for to get images of just Twilight Sparkle’s horn, wings, and cutie mark?

Twilight Sparkle && horn && transparent background returns around 600 results, for example and approximately five (possibly more, as I did not review all pages of results) of them are what I want. I need to decorate an IRL horse for the 10 th anniversary contest.
deactivateda0841fe

@PUBLIQclopAccountant  
Not sure about that specific thing as I’m not finding a whole lot of what I think you are looking for, but using a broader search plus negation of bigger tags you know you don’t want could help you narrow it down. So -anthro, -eqg, -human, -screencap, -explicit, and maybe even some random tags like -cute. I think it’s likely you’re going to have to find them separately but this could greatly narrow it down.

Some other tags to consider searching with: no pony, cutie mark only, vector, and simple background (not as easy to work with as transparent but you might find something more in there).
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Raptorshy  
Twilight Sparkle && no pony got me her cutie mark on the first page and multiple variations on each page thereafter, so I’m well-supplied in that department. For her wings and horn, it looks like my best option is to lift them off >>2417079folded wings AND no pony returns no results and horn && no pony does not return anything I’m looking for. Thanks for the no pony tip.
saby
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@LightningBolt  
Support. “Skin color edit” already exists, and none of the canon characters have a canonical human skin tone. If a separate tag for edits that give a character light skin is really needed, it should be called something without the political babbage, such as “light skin edit”.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Both blackwashing and whitewashing have been murdered. I aliased them both into dark skin and light skin respectively, de-aliased them, and then destroyed them. They should not be recreated for any reason.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide