General Tag Discussion

NightStalker
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@LightningBolt  
“Changeling Larva” has an orange tag and that’s just a developmental stage of a species. There’s also tons of “[x] Pony” tags that I feel like your statement could apply to as well but they’re all orange.

The main reason I ask is that the “Siren” and “Disguised Siren” tags don’t overlap. If they’re in one form they get Siren, and if they’re in the other they get D.Siren, so it’s weird to me that if they put on their human disguise and they’re the only one in the picture, suddenly they lose their Orange Species Tag.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@NightStalker  
Or pony disguise, or whatever else.

They get another species tag according to what they are in that specific image.  

Looks like a pony to me.

The Disguised Siren tag is to state what they really are without them being seen as such in the image. This is true of Disguised Changeling as well.

Note that I populated Disguised Changeling when I first found it, and made Disgusied Changeling to fit my one character, and also applied it to the dazzlings and any other siren too which does the same.

If the image is on EQG, then yeah, not much to be done about the species tag loss there (for now anyway).
Background Pony #ED18
I could use a hand identifying a final few characters in >>2495641, specifically:  
  • the fox(?) above Hello Kitty and Pinkie Pie  
  • the character with a striped shirt partway off the top of the image  
  • the character with an antenna(?), to the right of the aforementioned character  
  • the character with sunglasses above Twilight  
  • the character with a backwards cap below Spike  
  • the dragon below Twilight, partway off the right edge of the image  
  • the character with a jacket below the aforementioned dragon  
    thanks~
radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
  • the character with an antenna(?), to the right of the aforementioned character

A wooper from Pokémon.

• the dragon below Twilight, partway off the right edge of the image

I wanna say that’s Grim Matchstick from Cuphead.

• the character with a jacket below the aforementioned dragon

Philip J. Fry from Futurama.
Background Pony #52BA
mar  
  1. verb:  
    impair the appearance of; disfigure  
    impair the quality of; spoil  
  2. typo of “mare

5 pages of typo corrections. Worth aliasing?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide