General Tag Discussion

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Why are people so quick to tag males covered in jizz with gay but barely anyone ever tags females covered with jizz as straight, if even anyone does the latter. Or jizz in any holes too.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Markiz93  
Looks like “vector edit” is always a vector, but “edited vector” is sometimes a bitmap based on a vector. I do agree tho, the two tags need to be merged, or better distinguished.
DoesNotExist
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Account DoesNotExist
@LightningBolt  
Hey Lightning, I saw when you were cleaning up misapplied ‘gay’ tags that you hit some safe pics with ‘solo male’. I’m assuming that was accidental overspill from a bunch of not!safe pics you were editing tags on?
DoesNotExist
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Account DoesNotExist
Huh, weird thing is, they slip past my “solo male & safe” filter, and I have to remove the tag twice. First time just makes the filter catch them again.
Background Pony #BD88
Would someone consider un-implying bondage from straitjacket? It doesn’t seem like those two things automatically go hand in hand often enough to justify an implication.
Background Pony #BD88
@Dragonpone  
I see. I can’t help but think we should have picked a better generic term for a character being restrained, seeing how “bondage” as a term has largely been swallowed up by fetish art.
Background Pony #52BA
Why are people so quick to tag males covered in jizz with gay but barely anyone ever tags females covered with jizz as straight, if even anyone does the latter. Or jizz in any holes too.

Jizz from futas counts as what?  
Also, cum-on-self is masuturbation and has no direct relation to gay/straightness.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Background Pony #F3C9  
Futa is considered its own separate sex here on DB, and that means a futa character cannot participate in “gay”, “straight”, or “lesbian” action any more than a male character can participate in “lesbian”. The relevant action-orientation tags are “futa on female”, “futa on male” and “futa on futa”.
ZONESS
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

@Background Pony #D4AA  
Problem with that reasoning, I’m looking at the tag history for Princess Gleaming Shield and I don’t see evidence that there’s been any confusion around that tag being aliased. If there was, I’d expect to see a lot of additions to pictures of Prince Shining Armor followed by a swift removal after whoever added it realized what it was aliased to.

As for Princess Big Mac, that was a joke that came from a conversation between M.A. Larson and Peter New (Big Mac’s voice actor) shortly after Twilight’s ascension became known.
radpanic
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

never big enough
@DR35  
You’d also need a “subway (restaurant)” tag, because some of the pictures under that tag just have the Subway Restaurant logo but no actual sandwich.

And the “subway” tag currently implies “food”, so if we retooled it to refer to subterranean train systems, one of the mods will need to change the tag implications.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide