General Tag Discussion

JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
How should SVG images that are made by tracing a backgroundless screencap be tagged?

They are vectors, but they were produced by an algorithm, from an edited screencap. Should they be tagged as “vector”, or “edited screencap” or something else? Do they warrant an artist tag?

Examples:  

I mistagged the first example as “edited screencap” before noticing it’s an SVG, but I have no idea how to proceed from here.
Background Pony #52BA
@JP  
IMO: unless/until the definition changes, they are factually vectors, the same way something like those apps that add depth and produce a wiggly perspective are factually animated.

Something else like the ripe-for-abuse quality tag, or “1000 hours in illustrator or inkscape” could signify its lack of craft, or just let downvotes tell the tale.
Brainless-Mind

@Background Pony #91Z0

In regards to the first, there isn’t one from what I can see. The closest tags you have are these two:

https://derpibooru.org/tags/flour+pie  
https://derpibooru.org/tags/covered+pony

There is a tag for the Cake’s house. However, it only contains one image:

https://derpibooru.org/tags/cakes+house

Isn’t their home usually interpreted as being Sugarcube Corner? That’s what it appears to be in “ Baby Cakes.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Blissful690  
Because ‘forced meme’ is more universally understood and clearer than ‘forced horrors’, which is what the second tag was being used on. Also it’s less subjective.
Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
The “alicorn oc” tag should have the same pink colouring as other tags in the “OC” category. Whilst we’re still on the subject on the tag, it apparently has an official spoiler image, but looking up “alicorn oc” on its own has no spoiler image. Why is that?
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I think the Male Six tag needs some cleaning up, because it seems like people don’t know what the tag should refer to.

I’ve seen some people use it for images that have gender-swapped versions of the mane 6, but it’s also on images that features male characters in the mane 6’s position.

IMO i think the tag should be used to describe images that have male/gender swapped versions of the mane 6 in them (along with the relevant tag implications and description)

Thoughts?
Yoshimon1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
Rainbow Z
Wallet After Summer Sale -

cry of fear is best game
Can people stop tagging anthro ponies as “pony”, it gets really annoying to see anthro when I wanna look at ponies (not saying anthro is bad, I just have moods)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide