General Tag Discussion

radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
@Background Pony #91Z0  
If we get enough pics with other characters doing the stick bug dance, (there are already solo pics of Flurry Heart, Rainbow Dash, and Woona doing it) then “queen chrysalis is a stick bug” might still be a useful tag. To make it easier to find versions of the meme specifically with Chrysalis (or to exclude her if you wanna search for other characters).
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

The tag smiley face seems to mostly be used in the same fashion as smiling. While I imagine smiley face is supposed to refer to a simplified 🙂, I feel like the tag may be beyond salvaging, and it might be best just to alias the two tags together.
Background Pony #DE8C
Is it just me, or is the this will end in pregnancy tag almost useless? It’s on images from presenting to vaginal creampie, and even an egg being attacked by sperm, but it’s not consistently tagged in any of those.
Pulse Wave
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Busy procrastinating
The tag smiley face seems to mostly be used in the same fashion as smiling. While I imagine smiley face is supposed to refer to a simplified 🙂, I feel like the tag may be beyond salvaging, and it might be best just to alias the two tags together.

IMHO we do need a tag for the smiley with a description that makes sure it doesn’t simply mean a smile.

@Background Pony #DE8C  
Is it just me, or is the this will end in pregnancy tag almost useless? It’s on images from presenting to vaginal creampie, and even an egg being attacked by sperm, but it’s not consistently tagged in any of those.

That’s normal. We hardly have any pics with a “complete” set of tags, so there are almost always tags missing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide