General Tag Discussion

PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
What is the most efficient combination of tags to search for to get images of just Twilight Sparkle’s horn, wings, and cutie mark?

Twilight Sparkle && horn && transparent background returns around 600 results, for example and approximately five (possibly more, as I did not review all pages of results) of them are what I want. I need to decorate an IRL horse for the 10 th anniversary contest.
deactivateda0841fe

@PUBLIQclopAccountant  
Not sure about that specific thing as I’m not finding a whole lot of what I think you are looking for, but using a broader search plus negation of bigger tags you know you don’t want could help you narrow it down. So -anthro, -eqg, -human, -screencap, -explicit, and maybe even some random tags like -cute. I think it’s likely you’re going to have to find them separately but this could greatly narrow it down.

Some other tags to consider searching with: no pony, cutie mark only, vector, and simple background (not as easy to work with as transparent but you might find something more in there).
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Raptorshy  
Twilight Sparkle && no pony got me her cutie mark on the first page and multiple variations on each page thereafter, so I’m well-supplied in that department. For her wings and horn, it looks like my best option is to lift them off >>2417079folded wings AND no pony returns no results and horn && no pony does not return anything I’m looking for. Thanks for the no pony tip.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@LightningBolt  
Support. “Skin color edit” already exists, and none of the canon characters have a canonical human skin tone. If a separate tag for edits that give a character light skin is really needed, it should be called something without the political babbage, such as “light skin edit”.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Both blackwashing and whitewashing have been murdered. I aliased them both into dark skin and light skin respectively, de-aliased them, and then destroyed them. They should not be recreated for any reason.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide