General Tag Discussion

saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Snicky  
Not a mod, but undressing isn’t inherently sexual, and she could just just as well be dressing up too.

The panty portion is such a tiny sliver and so shadowed that it could be a featureless shade, and of you’re zoomed in close enough to tell the detail, the sexualising focus is in your action and not the picture.

@Meanlucario  
I would say “translucent clothing”, but hell if I can ever remember what the tag is actually called. All I remember is a long term frustration at technically incorrect and/or imprecise wording.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Background Pony #E7AA  
emotions, attitudes, and actions: angry, frown, rage, burning, crushing, destruction, roar, sitting, transformation  
setting and context: indoors  
medium, format, meta: flat colors, partial color, reaction image, two panel comic
Background Pony #7C7A
I’m wondering how to tag some ways of drawing body parts that appear in styles of multiple artists, but are still somewhat unusual. For instance pink underhooves or white ear fluff.  

Do tags for those exist? If not, how should I tag them?
saby
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Background Pony #7C7A  
I’d describe the first look as hairy hoof walls (since the pink sole looks like perfectly normal unpigmented (horn-coloured) hoof, and what would normally be hoof-coloured hoof material on the outer walls of the hoof is rendered fluffy etc). But contrasting soles or contrasting hooves might be more useful as a general tag.

The light ear fluff thing I’ve only ever seen referred to as moldy ears, but that tag doesn’t exist, and now I suspect it might have just been an extended insider reference. Not sure if this is really worthy of tagging though, since ventral surfaces being lighter pigmented is such a universal in mammal coats.
Background Pony #7C7A
@saby  
Contrasting is a good adjective, but I think we need a more specific word than “hooves” (because people might mistake it with colored hooves ). “Sole” would be better, but doesn’t it apply to feet and not hooves? On Derpibooru I saw the words “underhoof” and “frog” used to describe the underside of a hoof.

Not sure if this is really worthy of tagging though, since ventral surfaces being lighter pigmented is such a universal in mammal coats.

It’s relatively rare in pastel horse depictions.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide