General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #0299
@Litrojia  
Speaking of Princess Erroria, I’ve looked through tag changes and recent uploads, and it looks like someone’s been misapplying that tag to pictures of Alula without her accidental alicorn status.
Background Pony #7C7A
@LightningBolt  
In this case they could use descriptions and examples because right now I’m unsure what is what. I used to tag everything “unshorn fetlocks”, but then I discovered “hoof fluff” and now I’m confused.

EDIT: and some of the aliases of “unshorn fetlocks” sound like they should be aliases of “hoof floof” instead.
Background Pony #7C7A
@lincolnbrewsterfan  
That reminds me… Links in the description of bow are broken, the parentheses aren’t encoded properly.

It would be nice if there was an “insert tag” button, so people wouldn’t have to format links manually as this leads to exactly this kind of error. I think I’ll make a post in the feature request thread.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
The following tags should have their descriptions nuked where applicable:  
oc:aero  
oc:bwae  
oc:chrysanthemum  
oc:cumulonimbus  
oc:data breach  
oc:ipomoea  
oc:myth leading  
oc:parlay  
oc:samosa stripes  
oc:short fuse  
oc:tiny terror  
oc:triple sevens  
All owners have left the site, with all but two refusing to be associated with a site that allows images of oc:aryanne, so the descriptions are no longer relevant, and it’s highly unlikely that images of the applicable OCs will ever be uploaded here again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide