General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #0299
@radpanic
I think it should be nuked. It looks like it’s one user’s personal tag, and it could have easily been a gallery.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Is there an established way to tag images of G5 movie characters edited into other characters? These sorts of edits are fairly common.

Someone made the tag g5 movie accurate which includes only these sorts of images. The name of this one though feels like it would be a more fitting tag for images in a generally similar style to G5, though I understand that it’s a harder style to emulate than, say, movie accurate or pony life accurate. It might work, though I wonder if a better name could be found.
Searching g4 to g5, edit also returns a lot of these images, though that leaves out past gen characters and arguably many OCs.
Background Pony #52BA
Is there a different tag for legs behind head or is it just very undertagged?

@Panko Pai
Off the top of my head*, I can’t think of one unique to heads.
Some combination of straddling, between legs, head between legs, sitting on head, and/or grinding. Not relevant but related are leg love which is for doing that to a leg, not a head, and horn penetration which obviously is a bit different but also involves non-oral head-orifice-interaction.
* Pun 1000% intended
@Background Pony #0299
two heads are sexier than one is another such tag by the same user.
@Litrojia
g# to g5 for official characters by generation, and I guess the combo of g5 movie accurate, edited screencap would be the way to find them separately in case people begin making g5-accurate fully-unique art.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

g# to g5 for official characters by generation, and I guess the combo of g5 movie accurate, edited screencap would be the way to find them separately in case people begin making g5-accurate fully-unique art.
The latter suggestion should work, since that encompasses OCs and takes into account the possibility of other G5 movie-accurate art.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@TheGamerPainter
Fair. I’m more used to NSFW links being noted with a textual warning instead of spoilering the text where the link appears. The words “legs behind head” are not non-safe on their own after all.
NightStalker
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Images like this are usually tagged with both “Ponified” and “Equestria Girls-ified”, but should images like this really have both tags? From a purely mathematical stance, they can’t both apply to the same character unless they were originally a non-MLP character…
saby
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@NightStalker
Linked example is perfectly valid use of both tags, being a RL persona.
MLP also has non-pony, non-eqg characters who could be both.
If it’s originally a pony or eqg character then that corresponding -ied/-ified tag should not be applied, of course, but sometimes people do silly stuff like ponify the eqg-ified versions of characters who were originally ponies, and if the image does this then both tags are valid again.
So yeah, there are cases where having both tags is incorrect, but also cases where it isn’t, and telling the two apart is a hassle.
Background Pony #894F
So is Sphinx a male or female character? besides all the fan art with Somnambula getting cummed by Sphinx with its penis.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide