General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #CB1E
the heck even happened with the “i can’t believe it’s not rape” tag? saw it was missing and added it back on this image (https://derpibooru.org/images/2188299) but it says its the only tag. checked the history and saw that the date it originally was added wasn’t green or any other tag color. why did it look like that?
Background Pony #7C7A
@Background Pony #CB1E
Probably the original tag was entirely deleted from Derpibooru, and later a new one was created with the same name. Derpibooru thinks they are different tags because their IDs are different, even though names are the same.
If you check the tag history for the currently existing tag, few days ago it was mass removed from images by admins.
BTW I don’t think adding such NSFW tags to SFW images is a good idea.
Deserter
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

This cykas my blyats
@Ciaran
So it’s the staff saying fun isn’t allowed again, what else is new.
What is it this time, too “subjective”, not useful enough, or just someone didn’t like it?
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
So it’s the staff saying fun isn’t allowed again, what else is new.
If you find reverting staff tagging fun, or get giggles taking the rape tag off of images that the artist themselves tagged that way, then please find a different kind of fun to have.
What is it this time, too “subjective”, not useful enough, or just someone didn’t like it?
Someone who was actually here for that discussion will have to weigh in, I missed that chat.
Vulcan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Spectator mode ON
Is there a tag for moles? As in, the small and mostly underground animal, not the spot on skin thing
NightStalker
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Updating my filter was officially confusing. Why is one of the tags dall·e mini (With a bullet before the e) while the other is dall-e 2 (With a hyphen), and why isn’t there just one tag that covers the whole thing?
Background Pony #7C7A
@NightStalker
These are two unrelated neural networks, created by different people. And Dall-e 2 delivers much better results.
BTW Dall-e 2 should imply “AI generated”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide