General Tag Discussion

JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
@Background Pony #52BA
Damn, I’m getting old. I keep forgetting stuff.
It’d be awesome if we prefixed ship names with “ship:”. It would remove lots of confusion. I’m not sure how useful the daughter of zarz tag is, but ship:zarz (or ship:oc:zarz?) would be useful.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
New tag suggestion: ponified horse
Use on/imply by ponifications of IRL horses, such as Verity, Sergeant Reckless, Marengo, and Bucephalus, among others. Unsure whether to extend to ponifications of fictional equines, like Bojack [Publiq note: there does not seem to be a differentiation between Bojack Horseman the show and Bojack Horseman the Character] or Epona.
There is a warpone tag, but that would, obviously, not apply to Verity or most of the other ponified fictional equines.
Also straddling the line between warpone and not is the (currently) single-image Wojtek the Soldier Bear tag. Wojtek was a Syrian black bear who carried ammo to help Polish soldiers shell Nazis on the Eastern Front.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@MaresFillies
I wouldn’t say ALL links removed, but I think the link to the tag about the James Cameron movie should be made more clear x)
Just replace the “blue Ferngully cats from space” part and replace it with something like “fir the James Cameron movie, click here”, follow by a link to the tag
Background Pony #52BA
@TheGamerPainter
It shouldn’t be artist:, it’s just software.
The name is aliased with it written using a dash - so you can just type that instead of the dot and it’ll fix itself.
Background Pony #52BA
What is the right way to tag an image like this (explicit) >>2951309?
You can’t see whether the character behind is futa or has a strap-on (a strap could be hidden by the tail) or if there isn’t even any penetration going on and the character in front is just aroused (but that doesn’t make much sense).
Background Pony #0299
@Background Pony #52BA
Word of the artist says it’s futa, so that’s fine. Position of the character’s strongly implies penetration even if we aren’t able to see it, seems a good for ambiguous penetration since we can’t see which orifice is being penetrated and the artist hasn’t indicated if it’s anal or vaginal.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide