Viewing last 25 versions of post by Toastypk in topic General topic for character tag categorization

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
So now there's [Captain Cannon Bone](/tags/captain+cannon+bone), from the comics.
There's even another pony named [Lightning Rod](/tags/lightning+rod) who runs a lighthouse. But that tag is used already in a few images in relation to actual lightning. Maybe "lightning rod (g5)"?
EDIT: someone made the l[Lightning rRod (g5)](/tags/lightning+rod+(g5)) tag, so that's the one that needs the character color.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
So now there's [Captain Cannon Bone](/tags/captain+cannon+bone), from the comics.
There's even another pony named [Lightning Rod](/tags/lightning+rod) who runs a lighthouse. But that tag is used already in a few images in relation to actual lightning. Maybe "lightning rod (g5)"?
EDIT: someone made the lightning rod (g5) tag, so that's the one that needs the character color.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
So now there's [@Toastypk](/forums/tagging/topics/general-topic-for-character-tag-categorization?post_id=5290080#post_5290080)
[
Captain Cannon Bone](/tags/captain+cannon+bone), from the comics.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk