General topic for character tag categorization

radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
@Pulse Wave

First, probably because pony Sia’s bodyguards from The Movie are clearly modeled after Vincent and Jules:

That said, we do have the Vinny and Whinnyfield tags for those canon ponies specifically. So it probably would be better to de-color the Jules and Vincent tags and only tag them on pictures specifically of the Pulp Fiction incarnations of the characters. Like how we already distinguish between Cheese Sandwich vs. Weird Al Yankovic, or March Gustysnows vs. Marge Gunderson.

Second, neither of your links work. They should be Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield.
deactivateda0841fe

@Pulse Wave  
@radpanic  
I removed the character category for the longer names using the precedent in redpanic’s post, and linked the official character tags in the descriptions to help clarify.

@Dogman15  
Agreed with merging them. I’ll poke the mods real quick and see about getting that aliased, most likely to Squabble based on the information here.

Edit: Aliased to Squabble and moved everything over.

@Background Pony #00D4  
Already done, so it’s all good.

@Pulse Wave  
Done!
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
So in the newest Gameloft update, we will be getting official versions of what Nightmare versions of the Mane 6 look like  

And im wondering that since Nightmare Rarity is already a character tag, does that mean that the rest of the Nightmare mane 6 should also become character tags?

Nightmare Twilight

Nightmare Rainbow Dash

Nightmare Pinkie

Nightmare Fluttershy

Nightmare Applejack
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@icey wicey 1517  
Hmm… my first impression is that they should be character tags for the sake of consistency, since Nightmare Rarity and Nightmare Moon are character tags. However, those two are standalone character tags that aren’t meant to be used alongside their “good” forms, while the tags you listed are currently set to imply their normal forms and nightmarified. I speculate that they’re set up this way because they’re not really characters in their own right like NMR and NMM, and I’m not sure if their Gameloft appearance changes that. I’ll leave the tags be for now.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Litrojia  
The Gameloft description of them seem s to imply that these are seperate characters from the normal mane 6 (or different universe versions of them according to the description for Pinkie), and plus I think they should get the character tag for the sake of consistency.

Alternatively we could just add a “gameloft” title to them to seperate these versions from the fan made versions of them
SúperFrío23

@Pulse Wave  
Jeff Trotsworthy is not the same as Savage Honeydew. Savage Honeydew is the one with the orange mane and beard. Jeff Trotsworthy is an altered model of Jeff Letrotski, which I’m not sure should be considered a seperate character
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
@SúperFrío23  
The confusion is that, with the exception of two images, images featuring Jeff Trotsworthy also have Savage Honeydew onscreen at the same time. And they are all shown with very similar backgrounds, plus Savage is in the foreground on most of them (as in, “blocking half of the screen” foreground). So I imagine Pulse Wave made only a glance and didn’t notice that some images featuring Jeff don’t have Savage on them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide