General topic for character tag categorization

Princess_Fluttershy
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Kindness
There are 2 Spike, the Spike from FiM we know from the Show and the later EQG Spike who could not talk in the begin but after the Magic has arive in EQG, this Spike, who is just a Dog, can talk too.
Both Spike Dogs look identical, have the same Voice and the same intelligence, but they are not the same.
First I wanted to say there are 4 Versions, but I could not find Spike in the Group of EQG Char in Twilights Castle at the End of “Spring Break”, so there’s no “Spike the Dragon (EQG)”.
Princess_Fluttershy
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Kindness
The most G5 Pony Names are not the offial Names, because the most have no Names.
They are just blank BG Ponys who are not important for the Story.
Somehow strange G4 had so many Names, but g5 has just 21 Names.
Even the Apple Family has more Names as the Whole G5 Movie.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
I don’t know how the term “wild card” relates to the elements of insanity but it’s used on a lot of those pics, but is also a fan name for a minor background colt from The Mane Attraction. I’m guessing it would be better to split the colt off to “wild card (character)” and then make that the character tag.
Background Pony #00D4
@The Equestrian Zodiac
I mean, you can see who it was in the tag changes page. I’d bet the BP from further back was the same user. IMO all their additions of the tag “wild card” could get reverted.
Only thing I could find is a paragraph on https://gmodfreakshow.fandom.com/wiki/Elements_of_Insanity.
The Elements of Insanity are the protagonist anti-hero wild card characters from the eponymous GMod videos.
Makes sense, because the user was also adding “anti-hero”, “anti-heroine” and “heroine” to most of them at the same time.
Dogman15
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
@cheezedoodle
This sounds like the solution. Either “Wild Card (character)” and “wild card”, or “Wild Card” and “wild card (descriptor here)”. Or maybe just “wildcard”? “Wild Card” for the character, and “wildcard” for the not-character?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide