General topic for character tag categorization

cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Heart Gem -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
Did these, aliased thunder flap, reversed alias of posey bloom.
Voice credits is the primary source for naming conventions, toys secondary, so posey (g5) is beats posey bloom, thunder (g5) beats thunder flap, etc.
Background Pony #00D4
A user has been applying princess tuna for the G5 bird with a food can helmet. Is that a name that’s been mentioned in official media? The tag’s previous meaning was for Princess Luna species-swapped into a fish.

Assuming that isn’t right, is there a tag, or particular combination of tags, that should specify the food-can-on-head bird, and/or its no-can friend it’s usually seen with? For example, I would think at minimum, bird, can, g5 would find them, but it hasn’t always been tagged with can.
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Ok, there’s something that’s bugged me for a while, and I’m wondering if this can get sorted out.

So, Raven. Cute pony, had a big feature in the comics too. But I’ve heard the name Raven Inkwell a few times too. I thought that was her full name, but I didn’t know if it was official, I thought it was a fan-made name. Well just Raven is used in the comics. There are some images with the “raven inkwell” tag, but she is primarily tagged as “raven”.
Well I just found out: She IS Raven Inkwell officially! From this blind bag card.
https://data.mlpmerch.com/blind-bag-cards/pony/raven-inkwell/
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wrpAS5CcI_k/V-q_2GNBmjI/AAAAAAAAp2o/c0ZuS_W92RgNsEa5KBIyRbwvFAaSrLUywCLcB/s1600/AY-Raven-Inkwell-Wave-18-US-Card.jpg
So which name should be aliased into which?
Background Pony #00D4
Why’s marshmellow coco (g3) aliased to marshmallow coco (g3)? From a quick search, it looks like the spelling with an “e” is official, so I would have expected the reverse (assuming people might “misspell” it with an “a”)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide