General topic for character tag categorization

Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Hey, I’m watching the Mlp make your mark series, and I wanted to post real quick- Rocky just gave his full name, which should be aliased…
Rocky Riff!
EDIT: more names to share! Two new characters, one of them sea green the other looks like Starlight Glimmer a bit, they’re named Rosedust and Lily, so probably gonna have to make that second one Lily. Actually, it looks like Rosedust is already taken by a g1 pony so that’ll need rosedust (g5) too.
Dunno which of the two is which, though.
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Oh, and someone removed all the rocky (g5) tags and replaced them with rocky riff tags, so that will need sorted out.
EDIT:as well as the Jazz (g5) tag! This user removed all of the jazz (g5) tags and replaced them with “jazz hooves”. Technically correct, but this should really be aliased.
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
Well I’m going ahead and putting all the jazz (g5) tags back and taking off the jazz hooves tags. And actually we have the “jazz hooves (character)” tag already, and it’s linked to the jazz (g5) tag! So there was really no need to do all that.
If someone would please link the rocky riff and rocky (g5) tags the other stuff can get sorted out.
Posted Report
Background Pony #A604
Can we please get the “misty” tag renamed to “misty (pokemon)” or something and make “misty” on its own just point to the MLP character now? The MLP character is obviously already the main topic for the name here now and people trying to find her are going to have a harder time otherwise.
Posted Report
Background Pony #A604
@Toastypk
Whoops, I had just taken a really quick look at what the tag was bringing up and saw a few pictures with the Pokemon character, so I just assumed that was what it was being used for. I should have looked more closely, but yeah, the general point still stands; basically all the “misty” stuff could be switched to something else appropriate, whether it’s “misty (pokemon)” or just “mist” depending on the image. Then either “misty (g5)” can be renamed to just “misty” or “misty” can be made an alias for it.
Posted Report
LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
I think we can fix it by just updating Mistys name. Since her fullname is now Misty Brightdawn. Multiple peeps who work on the show (including her va) referred to her by that full name in both post and hashtag, so i think its a safe bet that’ll be her perm name.
Posted Report
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
@LoreJuniper
I was wondering about that before. She did make it up on the spot, so I didn’t know if it was official, (and that secretly it was truly something else?) but I know it’s gotten use by some of the crew…
Then again Hitch, Zipp, Pipp, and Izzy all are shorthand tags for their full names.
LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
@Toastypk
Well its likely she doesnt actually remember her real last name since she was taken as a filly. and it seems itll be something she keeps considering the crew are all much farther along then we are since they work on it.
Posted Report
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
Also, which one is Lily and which is Rosedust? The tags are identical.
It doesn’t specify clearly in the show. Though I think when they’re being introduced it’s in order from closest to farthest, with Misty in last, so that might be a clue.
EDIT: not to mention the two are always seen together.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide