General topic for character tag categorization

🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@djpup3
You can link like this :)
>>**image number**, followed by p (full image preview), s (small preview), or t (thumbnail) with no space. Or, if you wish not to show the image preview, just the number :)
So, >>3085503 would translate to
>>3085503,
Hope this helps :D
djpup3
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Solar Champion - Earned the rank of one of the most decorated Solar Empire generals, crushing New Lunar Republic in many battles (April Fools 2023).

based and unicornpilled
Is there a requirement to have ponies that only appear as toys get character tags? I want to post two g2 ponies simply called “beach pony” and “countryside pony” in merchandise and was wondering if those could get character tags.
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Hey we were talking in the G5 thread, we’re wondering if it isn’t high time to have Misty’s full name Misty Brightdawn as her default, with Misty as the nickname.
The Brightdawn name has gotten used in merch and one of the books by now.
MonochromeWallflower
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

MFW Monochromatic
@Toastypk
I mean Trixie is tagged as trixie rather than trixie lulamoon but also Truffle is tagged as truffle shuffle rather than just truffle so it can go either way. I would personally choose whichever one is used the most in the comic.
LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
Yeah misty should really be updated to misty brightdawn, shes the only main character to not be tag updated to her full name. The m5 all have it, sparky, and opaline do as well but not misty
Eragor14
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Sunny Starscout fan
@LoreJuniper
Perhaps. Still, I do wonder why the writers of the show never made it official in MyM or TyT yet. Maybe they will do that in the upcoming season of MyM?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide