Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ereiam in topic *ified tags

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
"[@Ciaran":](/forums/tagging/topics/ified-tags?post_id=5113681#post_5113681
[bq="Ciaran"]
)  

>
I didn't realize how many "[*ified":](/tags?tq=*ified) tags there were. That's a lot.

>
>
And a lot of images with those tags.

>
>
74,819 images with a '*ified' tag on them.

>
20,108 images with a 'species swap' tag on them.

>
>
9,650 'species swap' images that are not '*ified'.

>
64,271 '*ified' images that are not 'species swap'.

>
>
Hmmm ... fascinating. [/bq]

To complete the record, I looked into those 64,271 images _*(64,109 for me, as I stupidly forgot to take in account the ones I'd hidden previously, which is my bad)_* and, to break it down*:

- the "ponified" images account for 41,525 of them;

- the "equestria girls-ified" images for 9,854;

- "alicornified" are 5,423;

- "bat ponified" are 2,743 +__(the latter two implying "race swap" instead of "species swap")+__;

- which, by my count, leaves 6,748 images where the "*ified" tag isn't paired with any of the above, most of which being tags with less than 1000 hits each, many of which don't carry the "species swap" implication +__(one of the largest being "rainbow power-ified" which probably shouldn't carry it anyway, plus some which [**most definitely shouldn't*]*, like "horrified", "terrified" or "mummified")+__;

- and there's also 965 "*ified" images whose tag is supposed to imply "species swap" but where it is nonetheless absent for some reason or another (either tagged before the implication was added in or subsequently removed), 871 of which also overlap with the previous group and the "ponified" images accounting for most of the difference.

==

\
*==~%Note that those numbers are subject to change and may soon no longer be accurate, as some of the missing tags I spotted should definitely have been there, which I intend to fix.~
[bq="Ciaran"]
%  

>
As just a start, I'm wondering if '*ified' should imply 'species swap'? [/bq]

As the underscored bits above show, I don't think so, even if some of the tags among them do not yet and perhaps should.

Not to mention there are tags implying "species swap" which don't fit the "*ified" format (included in the 9,650 images you mentioned), such as "griffonized", "mermaidized", "breeziefied", "lamiafied", "zebrafied" or "hippogriffied", for example.
Reason: figured out why I didn't see all images
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Monde de merde
"@Ciaran":/forums/tagging/topics/ified-tags?post_id=5113681#post_5113681
[bq="Ciaran"] I didn't realize how many "*ified":/tags?tq=*ified tags there were. That's a lot.

To complete the record, I looked into those 64,271 images _(64,109 for me, as I failedorgot to take in account the ones I'd hidden previously, which is my bad)_ and, to break it down*:
- "bat ponified" are 2,743 +(the latter two implying "race swap" instead of "species swap")+;
- which, by my count, leaves 6,748 images where the "*ified" tag isn't paired with any of the above, most of which being tags with less than 1000 hits each, many of which don't carry the "species swap" implication +(one of the largest being "rainbow power-ified" which probably shouldn't carry it anyway, plus some which [*most definitely shouldn't*], like "horrified", "terrified" or "mummified")+;
- and there's also 965 "*ified" images whose tag is supposed to imply "species swap" but where it is nonetheless absent for some reason or another (either tagged before the implication was added in or subsequently removed), 871 of which also overlap with the previous group and the "ponified" images accounting for most of the difference.

==*==~Note that those numbers are subject to change and may soon no longer be accurate, as some of the missing tags I spotted should definitely have been there, which I intend to fix.~
[bq="Ciaran"] As just a start, I'm wondering if '*ified' should imply 'species swap'? [/bq]
As the underscored bits above show, I don't think so, even if some of the tags among them do not yet and perhaps should.

Not to mention there are tags implying "species swap" which don't fit the "*ified" format (included in the 9,650 images you mentioned), such as "griffonized", "mermaidized", "breeziefied", "lamiafied", "zebrafied" or "hippogriffied", for example.
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde
[bq="Ciaran"] I didn't realize how many "*ified":/tags?tq=*ified tags there were. That's a lot.

To complete the record, I looked into those 64,271 images _(64,109 for me, as I failed to take in account the ones I'd hidden previously, which is my bad)_ and, to break it down*:
- "bat ponified" are 2,743 +(the latter two implying "race swap" instead of "species swap")+;
- which, by my count, leaves 6,748 images where the "*ified" tag isn't paired with any of the above, most of which being tags with less than 1000 hits each, many of which don't carry the "species swap" implication +(one of the largest being "rainbow power-ified" which probably shouldn't carry it anyway, plus some which [*most definitely shouldn't*], like "horrified", "terrified" or "mummified")+;

==*==~Note that those numbers are subject to change and may soon no longer be accurate, as some of the missing tags I spotted should definitely have been there, which I intend to fix.~
[bq="Ciaran"] As just a start, I'm wondering if '*ified' should imply 'species swap'? [/bq]

Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

To complete the record, I looked into those 64,271 images (64,109 for me, as I failed to take in account the ones I'd hidden previously, which is my bad) and, to break it down*:

Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

To complete the record, I looked into those 64,271 images (64,109 for me, as I failed to take in account the ones I'd hidden previously) and, to break it down*:

Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

To complete the record, I looked into those 64,271 images _(64,109 foddlyr menough, as I myself can onily seed 64,109 tof thosake, evein wiaccounth the "oneveryts I'd hiddeng" filtepr evionusly)_ and, to break it down*:

No reason given
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

To complete the record, I looked into those 64,271 images _(oddly enough, I myself can only see 64,109 of those, even with the "everything" filter on)_ and, to break it down*:

No reason given
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

To complete the record, I looked into those 64,271 images _(oddly enough, I myself can only see 64,109 of those, even with the "everything" filter on)_ and, to break it down*:
- the "equestria girls-ified" images for 9854;

Not to mention there are tags implying "species swap" which don't fit the "*ified" format (included in the 9,650 images you mentioned above), such as "griffonized", "mermaidized", "breeziefied", "lamiafied", "zebrafied" or "hippogriffied", for example.
No reason given
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

Not to mention there are tags implying "species swap" which don't fit the "*ified" format (included in the 9,650 images mentioned above), such as "griffonized", "mermaidized", "breeziefied", "lamiafied", "zebrafied" or "hippogriffied", for example.
No reason given
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

- "alicornified" are 5423;
- "bat ponified" are 2743 +(the latter two implying "race swap" instead of "species swap")+;
- which, by my count, leaves 6748 images where the "*ified" tag isn't paired with any of the above, most of which being tags with less than 1000 hits each, many of which don't carry the "species swap" implication +(one of the largest being "rainbow power-ified" which probably shouldn't carry it anyway, plus some which [*most definitely shouldn't*], like "horrified", "terrified" or "mummified")+;

Not to mention there are tags implying "species swap" which don't respecfit the "*ified" format, such as "griffonized", "mermaidized", "breeziefied", "lamiafied", "zebrafied" or "hippogriffied", for example.
No reason given
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

- "bat ponified" are 2743 +(the latter two implying "race swap" instead of "species swap")+;
- which, by my count, leaves 6748 images where the "*ified" tag isn't paired with any of the above, most of which being tags with less than 1000 hits each, many of which don't carry the "species swap" implication +(one of the largest being "rainbow power-ified" which probably shouldn't carry it anyway, plus some which [*most definitely shouldn't*], like "horrified", "terrified" or "mummified")+;

Not to mention there are tags implying "species swap" which don't respect the "*ified" format, such as "griffonized", "mermaidized", "breeziefied", "lamiafied", or "zebrafied" or "hippogriffied", for example.
No reason given
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

Not to mention there are tags implying "species swap" which don't respect the "*ified" format, such as "griffonized", "mermaidized", "breeziefied", "lamiafied" or "zebrafied", for example.
No reason given
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

Not to mention there are tags implying "species swap" which don't respect the "*ified" format, such as "griffonized", "mermaidized", "lamiafied" or "zebrafied", for example.
No reason given
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

- and there's also 965 "*ified" images whose tag is supposed to imply "species swap" but where it is nonetheless absent for some reason or another, 871 of which also overlap with the previous group and the "ponified" images accounting for most of the difference.

==*==~nNote that those numbers are subject to change and may soon no longer be accurate, as some of the missing tags I spotted should definitely have been there, which I intend to fix.~

Not to mention there are tags implying "species swap" which don't respect the "*ified" format, such as "griffonized", "mermaidized", "lamiafied" or "zebrafied", for example.
No reason given
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

- and there's also 965 "*ified" images whose tag is supposed to imply "species swap" but where it is nonetheless absent for some reason or another, 871 of which also overlap with the previous group and the "ponified" images accounting for most of the difference.

==*==~note that those numbers are subject to change and may soon no longer be accurate, as I spottmed somef blatanthe mistaggsing tags I spotted shourld defing mitely surhavey been there, which I intend to fix~

No reason given
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

==*==~note that those numbers are subject to change and may soon no longer be accurate, as I spotted some blatant mistaggings during my survey, which I intend to fix~

No reason given
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

To complete the record, I looked into those 64,271 images _(oddly enough, I myself can only see 64,109 of those, even with the "everything" filter on)_ and, to break it down:

Not to mention there are tags implying "species swap" which don't respect the "*ified" format, such as "griffonized", "mermaidized" or "zebrafied", for example.
No reason given
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

To complete the record, I looked into those 64,271 images _(oddly enough, I myself can only see 64,109 of those, even with the "everything" filter on)_ and, to break it down:

No reason given
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam

Monde de merde

And
a lot of images with those tags.

20,108 images with a 'spe
cies swap' tag on them.

9,650 's
pecies swap' images that are not '*ified'.

To comp
lete the record, I looked into those 64,271 images _(oddly enough, I can only see 64,109 of those, even with the "everything" filter on)_ and, to break it down:

No reason given
Edited by Ereiam