Implications and questions for some race-swapped character tags

Background Pony #9074
earth pony twilight imply-> twilight sparkle, earth pony
unicorn fluttershy imply-> fluttershy, unicorn
- Because these ideas were present in semi-official media (g5 concept art), should they have or should they omit the tag race swap?
pegasus pinkie pie currently implies race swap, but because it was present in semi-official media (g5 concept art), should it be removed?

unicorn big mac already implies race swap and unicorn but lacks big macintosh. Why?
pegasus cadance imply-> princess cadance, pegasus. The idea is from official media so probably don’t imply race swap

earth pony rainbow dash imply-> rainbow dash, earth pony, race swap
earth pony fluttershy imply-> fluttershy, earth pony, because this idea was present in semi-official media (g4 pitch bible), should it have or should it omit the tag race swap?
- Both of these tags need some cleanup from people using it when they should have just used wingless/wingless anthro (and sometimes animation error)

earth pony sweetie belle imply-> sweetie belle, earth pony, race swap. Also, the tagged images need cleanup from use where it should have just been missing horn (and sometimes animation error)
pegasus twilight sparkle imply-> twilight sparkle, pegasus, race swap. The tagged images need a little bit of cleanup from use where it should have just been missing horn
unicorn luna imply-> princess luna, unicorn, race swap. Review the tagged images for whether they should have been wingless instead
pegasus celestia imply-> princess celestia, pegasus, race swap. Review the tagged images for whether they should have been missing horn instead
pegasus luna imply-> princess luna, pegasus, race swap. Review the tagged images for whether they should have been missing horn instead
earth pony trixie imply-> trixie, earth pony, race swap. Review the tagged images for whether they should have been missing horn instead
There are more but this is way down in the 3-pictures-range so I’m stopping.

I 1000% remember flyra (pegasus Lyra) being like a whole thing with a comic or a tumblr or something. Have I crossed over from an alternate timeline or what?

Bonus:
unicorn pegasus, pegasus unicorn alias-> winged unicorn, maybe imply-> not an alicorn? (but if it quacks like a duck…?)
It looks like unicorn cheerilee is just factually correct when talking about cheerilee (g3) but in the same way that we don’t tag something like unicorn rarity it seems like that ought to get removed from pictures of cheerilee (g3)?
izzip
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

earth pony sweetie belle imply-> sweetie belle, earth pony, race swap, needs cleanup from use where it should have just been missing horn (and sometimes animation error)
pegasus twilight sparkle imply-> twilight sparkle, pegasus, race swap, needs a little bit of cleanup from use where it should have just been missing horn
unicorn luna imply-> princess luna, unicorn, race swap, double-check whether wingless instead
pegasus celestia imply-> princess celestia, pegasus, race swap, double-check whether missing horn instead
pegasus luna imply-> princess luna, pegasus, race swap, double-check whether missing horn instead
earth pony trixie imply-> trixie, earth pony, race swap, double-check whether missing horn instead
Missing horn and wingless should not be implied here, I think. Other than that, it’s a great idea.
Background Pony #9074
@izzip
Oh, I didn’t mean they should imply missing horn or wingless, I meant that before setting up the implications, the images that have the tag should get reviewed for whether the tag should be removed, because missing horn/wingless doesn’t count as a race swap. I’ll clarify the first post.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
I don’t know that we should care whether the show or fan art does a race swap so I added that tag to the first two requested.
Re: Flyra - You mean skyra?
These are all done by the way. I did not go back to hunt for missing horn/missing wings type pics.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide