Is it possible to change an artist tag?

VectoredThrust
Artist -

Hi there, I have a few of artworks on this site that were uploaded by others years ago from ym dA (that I don’t have a problem with,) but however that was under my old dA name (artist:zedef), which was a pun on my fursona name (zearfox)

I’ve since changed my dA name to that of my Brony OC’s name (VectoredThrust) and would like to start uploading my own art to derpibooru, but with my artist tag updated. Is there any way to do this?
Jane969
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -

JaneBlood969
Hello there, Im having a hard time trying to change my delete one of my 2nd artist tag since I was trying to change my first one and is there anyway to delete my other artist tag and rename it? First one was Jane969 and 2nd one was JaneBlood969 which that’s what I want but I want to get rid of the first one and change it to JaneBlood969 then get rid of my 2nd artist tag.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide