Viewing last 25 versions of post by UnderwoodART in topic Merging Multiples

UnderwoodART
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Just Another Pink Pony
Since my last thread was getting out of hand, I'm going to post my non-plural suggestions here. I will update one post within the day and add a new comment on separate days as and when I find issues.

`practice`, `practice drawing`, `practice art`, `art test`, `practice sketch` are all--generally speaking--used for people to post sketches. I suggest merging them all into `sketch`, as full-colour images already exist in that tag (for whatever reason, eg. >>2851218), and "true" sketches should be tagged with `lineart` too.
The problem with these tags is that `practice` is also used for art of characters 'practicing', so already this tag of nearly 400 requires manual retagging. `test` also exists as both 'art of a test' and sketches (eg. >>2683245), as does `experiment` (eg. >>2789368), so clearly these tags need to be defined and split.
For the other definitions, I suggest merging gym and martial arts "practice" into `exercise`, and a new tag `academia` for exams and scientific "experiments", "tests", `research`, etc.
This is obviously a huge undertaking, though, which I would be willing to help with.
Reason: another "practice" tag
Edited by UnderwoodART