"neck nuzzle" and "neck hug": merge or separate?

🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion

Should neck nuzzle and neck hug be aliased or separated?

Background Pony #F53B
With regards to neck hug, I had written this in General Tagging Discussion, and will copypaste here:

Hm, yes, “neck hug” as a phrase could be interpreted as “hug targeting the neck” or “hug performed by a neck”…
Looking at a few that are currently tagged with “neck hug”, for ones like:
or
I think hoof around neck/arm around neck ought to be used instead of “neck hug”. The one with AJ and Rarity could even be a side hug.

I had also written that IMO nuzzling in general is defined by being a pushing and rubbing of one’s face and head into and against the subject of affection. Some neck hug pictures could have both behaviors, like:
and
and there are a few where I’d remove the neck hug tag and instead use neck nuzzle, such as:
or
but this leave the question open whether nuzzling against someone else’s neck is a concept worth keeping distinct from “nuzzling” in general.
Contingent on what, if any, action is taken in terms of potential aliasing or not, neck nuzzle ought to imply nuzzling
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide