Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sunsper in topic Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker should (?) imply Princess Luna and Celestia accordingly

Sunsper
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Crazy Pervert
[@Background Pony \#DE2C](/forums/tagging/topics/nightmare-moon-and-daybreaker-should-imply-princess-luna-and-celestia-accordingly?post_id=5365319#post_5365319)

I didn't read the IDW comics (however I really want to at some point), but my guess is that mirrored, evil versions of Celestia and Luna have different personalities from their regular counterparts too. As suggested by the word "mirrored", the exact opposite kind of personality, in fact. Yet, `evil celestia` and `evil luna` imply regular Celestia and Luna.

And when it comes to designs - I tend to disagree too, designs of Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker are not THAT far off from Luna and Celestia in their usual form.

That doesn't make any sense.
Reason: Added missing part.
Edited by Sunsper