[NSFW] Gay in front of girls/Lesbian in front of boys

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I’ve noticed that these tags are getting erroneously added to images that they don’t apply to and it has me wondering if the descriptions for them are unclear or someone(s) just don’t know their meaning.
The descriptions clearly state the girl/boy must not be an active participant, and the poor tagging greatly affects searches as I would assume people clicking either of these tags don’t just expect to see threesomes or may not want to see threesomes. I am aware that people not wanting group sex can syntax that pout, but that is a poor solution to what should not be an issue to begin with. I’ve been fixing these tags when I see them misapplied but they just keep being used wrong.
Background Pony #12E7
@Background Pony #9F3D
I think LightningBolt might confused the description here a bit, the description said only for cases of threesomes, while not explicitly stated that it is not for safe images.
LightningBolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Background Pony #12E7
I didn’t confuse anything. I never once stated if safe was okay or not.
That being said, I don’t see why safe can’t be perfectly okay for it, it fits the meaning, it doesn’t need to be NSFW tho a vast majority are.
I’m sure someone would disagree but I think safe is fine. The main intent is for gay/lesbian sex in front of the opposite sex, NOT counting threesomes or other group sex, I swear half the ‘in front of’ can’t even see it.
Background Pony #12E7
@LightningBolt
Well, there are people who wanted to see threesomes out of those tags, some don’t, but they can just use like: “lesbian in front of boys/gay in front of girls, -threesome”, right?
The “-threesome” would filter out.
LightningBolt

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Yes they could but these tags are NOT for threesomes, changing the fundamental meanings of the tags and just telling people “then syntax out another tag lol” isn’t a solution.
They were never intended for group sex and someone changed that at some point and never discussed it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide