Viewing last 25 versions of post by WingbeatPony in topic [NSFW gore] Change mutual exclusivity of "headless" with "decapitation" and "severed head"

WingbeatPony
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag horse
Something else to consider that there isn't much representation of in your examples are Dullahans and other, modular/magical/non-gory heads not screwed on right. As such, tags like "detachable head" and "detached head" do exist (and probably should be aliased with each other) and the question really is, are _*these_* the tags to keep mutually exclusive? I would say that "severed head" and "detached head" definitely should...but "decapitation" is debatable. After all, it is possible to see a dullahan with the head put on, in which case it would not be "detached," but **when they take the head off** - what tag do we use for that?

Some dullahans:

>>980532s >>980535s >>1900019s >>761968s  
(one gory-ish dullahan, just to be contrary)
No reason given
Edited by WingbeatPony
WingbeatPony
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag horse
Something else to consider that there isn't much representation of in your examples are Dullahans and other, modular/magical/non-gory heads not screwed on right. As such, tags like "detachable head" and "detached head" do exist (and probably should be aliased with each other) and the question really is, are _these_ the tags to keep mutually exclusive? I would say that "severed head" and "detached head" definitely should...but "decapitation" is debatable. After all, it is possible to see a dullahan with the head put on, in which case it would not be "detached," but *when they take the head off* - what tag do we use for that?

Some dullahans:
>>980532s >>980535s >>1900019s >>761968s
No reason given
Edited by WingbeatPony